New Master student: Aksel NielsenSeptember 03, 2018
Published: Observation of Three-Body Correlations for Photons Coupled to a Rydberg SuperatomSeptember 06, 2018
Science and Beers – come for our talk!
We are looking so much forward to Science and Beers at Odense Studenterhus! Its a great oppotunity to learn something new and enjoy a cold beer in cold beer in good company. We will even be giving a talk on the 12th of October, so please come by and say hello!
The Facebook event can be found here.
This is the line up. Notice that all the events start at 15:00.
– September 21st – Dr. Adam Montandon on “How to build a cyborg”
– September 28th – Dr. Vincent Keating on “Rights, Democracy, and Iiberalism in Europe”
– October 12th – Dr. Sebastian Hofferberth on “Photon Lego – building light quantum by quantum”
October 26th – Dr. Daniel Mills on “The Noosphere: The Next Phase of Earth’s Evolution”
– November 2nd – Dr. Lilian Skytte with “A tale about dead things (bones and scrolls)”
– November 9th – Dr Bjarne Toft on “Nonsense, mathematics and Alice”
– November 16th – Dr Heidi Rzehak on “Looking through the Higgs window for new physics”
– November 23rd – Dr Cynthia Grund on “Philosophy in the Concert Hall: Pianists, their Avatars and the Audience.”
– November 30th – Dr.Philip Hallenborg on “The Terrifying DNA”